Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday to our Sweet Princess!

I cannot believe you are four years old already Miss McKenna Mae! The day we brought you home from the hospital is so vivid in my mind. We snuggled the whole day. (Actually, we've been snuggling for the past 4 years.) We're so proud to be your parents. You are so smart, beautiful, talented & just an amazing little girl. We love you more than you could ever imagine. xoxo
McKenna had her Princess Party this weekend.
She & the other little royal guests had a blast! It was so cute to see all of the little princesses running around the house. (We wish you could have joined us Jersie & Sydnee!)

Of Course, Z tried to get in the fun, but the princesses weren't having any of Prince Charming.

We munched on princess cookies compliments of Cheryl.....Thank you!!

McKenna received many neat gifts. The grandest of them all, being from Grandma Bartel. Besides making the amazing chocolate raspberry Beauty & the Beast cake,...

she also sewed McKenna her very own hand-made Belle dress that she can take with her to meet the "real" Belle at Disneyland! McKenna was in her glory when she tried it on yesterday.

Gage is also delighting in the many gifts McKenna received.

(Do you see the bottom tooth poking through?)

My little man is also starting to crawl! (well, Army crawl)

He squirms his way across the floor to me. Once he gets to me he lays his head down & just smiles.

Oh I can just eat him up!

I have mentioned a couple of times that we have a cat.

She's almost 10 years old.

The kids harass the poor thing non-stop, & I always tell them to "Knock it off or she will get mad & come after you!" Well, today she did (or at least tried) to do just that. After many attempts of trying to walk through the hallway to our bedroom, Zander comes running to me crying telling me the cat won't let him walk through the hallway without going after his legs.
You can see from the pictures the little guy was seriously disturbed about it. Maybe next time he will reconsider before he tries to pounce on her. (I was dying inside with laughter)
FIVE days and counting!! Sunshine here we come!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Belle dress! McKenna must think that's just wonderful! And I see that Gage likes the boa. That's great! Sorry about the stamp markers. I didn't know. ;-)