Thursday, August 28, 2008

Random Pics, Blank Thoughts

So I've been a lazy blogger lately. Let's be honest, my head hasn't hatched an original thought all week. I haven't really left my house either. And I've yet to feel completely comfortable nursing my hatchling in public, not to mention all while trying to contain a 2 & 3 year old. So we take things outside some days, sit on the deck & watch McKenna & Zander run around the yard, take a walk in the Baby Bjorn (thank you Sarah, world's best invention besides the Boppy) & nap (the little guy, not me) in the shade and look at the clouds. Plus, I don't have to dress chez moi. Okay, some more honesty, even IF I wanted to dress up, I can only fit into 2 pairs of jeans right now. I gained a whopping 60lbs with Gage, & I still have a very stubborn 20 something to go (as of last week, seeing that I'm doing my best to avoid the scale this week). I swear, wouldn't life be so much easier if togas were more accepted socially? Or better yet, nudity,...umm scratch that.
Anyways, seeing that I am all too sleep deprived to come up with a decent post, I will just show off some random pics of my precious babes.
(I just ADORE those dimples on Gage!)
(Looks like he does too!)

(What a perfect day for a snack outside. Can you tell McKenna dressed herself that day?)


(Of Course it's bath time after having so much fun getting dirty outside. Is Zander gently hugging his big sis, or getting ready to push her in?)

(Did I ever mention I love little bald guys with barely-there mohawks & super cute double chins?)
(My little Princess)
(Another great use for a Boppy)
(Z is such a little lover, with little shark teeth!)
(The 3 men in my life, ...yes, that's Jason sporting a "skunk" do. It's shaved off now, thankfully)
(It's going to be so hard to let this little guy grow up)

1 comment:

Lepak's said...

Love the pictures your kids are adorable! Can't wait to see all of you soon

Love ya lepaks