Thursday, January 28, 2010

Purpose

My son's new thing is to ask, "Who made this/that?".....
so I always tell him...and body parts are no exception.

Z: Mommy,.. who made the table?"
M: "The Amish."

Z: "Who made the sky?"
M: "God."

Z: "Mommy, who made this?" (pointing to his face)
Me: "Definitely your daddy." (he's a spitting image of Jason)

Z: "Who made this?" (pointing to his eyes)
Me: "Mmm. They look more like mine, so I made them."

Z: "Who made this?" (pointing to his nipple)
M: "That's all Daddy." (chuckle)

So it appears that he knows he came from Mommy & Daddy, so I wonder if he can put it together who made me....

M: "Zander, who made Mommy?"
Z: (Looking at me thinking real hard)  "I DID!!"
M: (Me, thinking real hard) "You know what......you sure did!"

It was only when I had children, that I realized why I was made...

No comments: