Sunday, February 21, 2010

Gold Canyon Demonstrator

Gold Canyon provides the Worlds Finest Candles, Candle Scents, Home Decor, and Environmentally Friendly Cleaning Products.
I've finally done it! After years of ordering these fantastic candles, I've finally become a Gold Canyon Demonstrator. I've been a candle junkie as long as I can recall. I remember in college when our heat went out in our apartment, and I lit up every candle in hopes to have a little heat.I had SO many candles that our apartment actually warmed up! After graduating I moved to Arizona (leaving all my "crappy" candles behind), and my sister-in-law Tracy introduced me to Gold Canyon and their wonderful products. Seeing that I've tried practically every kind of candle out there I was suprised that I became hooked from first "scent". My personal favorite since day one is Pomegranate.
I'm so excited to start this new adventure. I love that I can have flexible hours, bring in some income, stay home with the crazy kiddos..... and hopefully I can share these awesome products with my friends and family here in Wisconsin. PLEASE let me know if your interested in having a Gold Canyon candle party. I have ALL 90 (yes, 90!) candle samples. It's always a fun time to get friends and family together, PLUS, I guarantee you'll get hooked at first "scent" too.
Have doubts?...let me prove it to you! I'm having a party next week. If your reading this, please come! More information to follow. This is also an amazing fund-raising opprotunity, as we donate 40% of each purchase to your cause.
Check out my website here.

No comments: