Friday, February 26, 2010

My Debut!

I am having my debut party as a Gold Canyon Demonstrator! When you ask? This Thursday, March 4th at 6pm. Where? My lovely abode of course. If you're interested, please email me at kristi.bartel@goldcanyon.us and I'll give you details and directions. This stuff is pretty awesome, plus it will be a fun time!!
I am so excited to share my new business with you!
Current Promotion thru March 31st: Strike it GOLD! If you find a gold coin inside, you could win $5,000! I'm burning my 26oz Pomegranate candle now! Every 26 oz Heritage candle also has instant bonus offers including free shipping, discounts and more valued over 2.5 million!!
There is no better way to rid those winter blues but by lighting a candle and getting together with friends and family!
 We are the World's Finest—very fragrant, even burning candles! Also you will get to check out our aromatherapy and eco-friendly cleaning products by Homology and our pampering bath & body products!

2 comments:

The Curry Family said...

How did your first party go?

Bartel's said...

It went great! Thanks for asking! Are you going to start selling again? You totally should!...seeing that you & Tracy got me addicted!!