Wednesday, July 23, 2008

32 Hrs & Counting...

Well, I've been off work since Monday, thinking that I would be holding Gage by now.....but Gage has other plans. I went to the Dr. again today for my weekly appt. I am scheduled for 7am on Friday for Gage's arrival. I'm almost half way there (seriously already!) , so the Dr. thought this would be a pretty fast one. (She also thought I would have had the baby over 2 weeks ago, so we'll see if her prediction is right). We're so ready, yet we're so not!! 3 kids, 3 & under, what have we signed up for?! I'm really anxious & nervous. I guess it's normal considering what has to "happen" for the baby to actually come out. Not a fan of labor....BIG fan of epidurals though. Thankfully my Dr. is as well, as she said I could check in & get the Epidural first if I would like,....hmmm.....YES! She said she wants to make this as painless & enjoyable as possible. I can't really say the whole birthing process was either of the two for me, but the outcome sure is beautiful. I can't wait to lay my eyes on this little kicker in me. I wonder if he too, will be a spitting image of his Daddy like McKenna & Zander are. Only 32 more hours before I can begin to find out. McKenna is all set to help with the baby, & Zander, well, he knows that there is something in my belly we call Gage, however; I highly doubt he has the slightest clue of what is to come. It will be interesting, especially since he is such a Mommy's boy & he will now have to "share" me. Until their world gets shaken a bit with a new baby brother in the house, they are having the time of their lives getting spoiled with attention by Nana (my mom is staying with me for the week) & enjoying the beautiful weather. Just yesterday they wanted to run through the sprinkler, so we put the swim suites on. It wasn't more than 2 min before I saw 2 naked buns running around the yard. Oh the joys of being young & carefree!



I will post another update once we are set up at the hospital. (at least that is my intention)


Say some prayers for this little soul's safe journey into this world.


1 comment:

Lepak's said...

oh we so can't wait to have GAGE here. We better have a phone call as soon as everything happens. It kills me to sitting in AZ when my little nephew is being born. We will keep you in our prayers that everything will go smoothly and he will be heathly as can be. Good Luck and we love you! The Lepaks