Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fun Times


So today was all about McKenna & Zander time. I was trying to give them as much attention as possible, seeing that they will be sharing even more of me come tomorrow, if all goes well with the delivery. They are such good kids. Today I was looking through the living room window at them & as soon as they saw me they said "I Love You Mommy!" (Z said "wuv",...not quite there with saying love...just like the TV is the TB, no matter how hard he tries to get it right) They just melt my heart. I'm noticing I have to look hard to see the "baby" in McKenna, & Zander, well; he still has a lot of "baby" in him yet, but I can see it fading fast. I will cherish these times. They are so fun to be around & the things that come out of their mouths just amaze me.

Only 13 1/2 more hours before we check in to the hospital. I'm getting nervous & anxious! Yikes!

1 comment:

The Curry Family said...

Congratulations on Baby Gage's arrival! We can't wait to see pictures and hear your birth story :)