Tuesday, July 29, 2008

4 Days Old

Gage had a brief check-up at the Dr's office today. Since he is a nursing baby, the Dr. wanted to make sure he didn't acquire Jaundice. He was born Friday weighing 7lbs 15.6 oz, & left the hospital Sunday weighing 7lbs 10oz. Today, he weighed in at 7 lbs 10oz again, so we have to take him back to the Dr's office on Friday to get weighed again. The Dr. said he does have a touch of Jaundice, so he needs to get some sunlight. When we returned from the Dr's office Gage went sunbathing. Thank goodness for sky windows in our living room. He is such a good little baby. He sleeps most of the day & night, & he just LOVES to be held.

I've also captured a few pictures of his many nap time faces. So funny.

4 comments:

The Curry Family said...

What a cutie! I'm glad Gage is doing well and big sister and big brother are adjusting well :) Hopefully Gage will have gained a bit by Friday.

Mark, Jodie, Andy and Dana said...

Hi Kristi and Jason,

Congratulations on Gage. I love all of the pictures, especially of him sleeping away. Looks like he is very healthy little boy. God has blessed your family once again.

Looking forward to your blog entries.

Mark

Andrea said...

Gage is absolutely beautiful. I love all the wonderful pictures of him. They are the ones I wished I would have taken of Wyatt. I'm so glad you have those because they grow up and change so fast. Thanks for your sweet comment on our blog.
Love,
Andrea

Lepak's said...

Kristi & Jason

Gage is so beautiful...I just want to squeeze him. I am so glad McKenna and Zander are adjusting I knew they would, it cracks me up that they want to to do everything Gage does in the previous post. They are going to be the best big sister and brother. We love you all from AZ!